Prayer for Financial Healing

A friend sent me this prayer the other day and I really loved it.

I thought many of you could use it at this tumultuous time in our world. I pray that it gives you encouragement, as it did me.

Prayer For Financial Healing
- Rev. Laurie Sue Brockway

From the deep reaches of my heart and soul,
To the highest love in heaven,
I pray for a healing of my financial situation.
I reach a hand to the abundance of the universe,
And pray that I learn to transform my fear into possibility.
Let me open to all the good that exists in this world.
I lift my head up to the sun
And pray that I am inspired to turn darkness into light.
Let me raise myself up beyond my problems.
I look toward the future and what-could-be
And pray that I can believe in myself and my abilities.
Let me know in my heart that I have great strength.
I honor the place of fear that has gripped me,
But I pray that I do not let it own me.
Let me do what I can to bring peace to my financial situation,
And trust that this too will pass.

Live Fully!
Lisa
***************************************
"For healthy, natural, lasting change."
Lisa Smith, MHt, CC, NLP
Life by Design, LLC
www.hypnocoachlisa.com
Lessons on Living Fully — http://blog.hypnocoachlisa.com

Visit my website for lots of F-R-E-E stuff, like a healthy mind/body newsletter, 25 Top Ways to Motivate Yourself, a relaxation audio/video, and MORE! www.hypnocoachlisa.com/Free_Stuff_.html

Want resources for healthy, natural weight loss? Visit:
www.WinningWithWeightLoss.com

To contact me directly, call 757-631-9940 or click here to email: hypnocoach@cox.net

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • No trackbacks exist for this post.
Comments

• 4/2/2010 12:38 AM Wealth Advisers wrote:
    Thanks so much for sharing this! I think people forget that it is perfectly fine to offer a prayer for financial healing. It is one thing to ask for luxuries, it is quite another to ask for peace of mind and to be able to sleep at night without stressing over bills.
  • 5/5/2010 2:55 AM Debt Collection wrote:
    Well, that is one of the most politically correct and noncommital things I have ever read! But the sentiment is good and appreciated.
    1. 5/5/2010 2:00 PM Hypnocoach Lisa wrote:
      Thanks for taking the time to read and comment.
      I'm curious, though. Should a prayer have political commentation in it?
      Lisa
  • 7/12/2010 8:14 AM diy superannuation wrote:
    It's an interesting prayer... Although I wonder about the consequences of using spirituality for material purposes. But, I admit that I might just try using it... I could use a little financial healing myself.
    1. 9/6/2010 4:06 PM Hypnocoach Lisa wrote:
      Thanks for the comment.
      I believe this is a common misperception about spirituality and money being mutually exclusive.
      To quote the bible, "It is God's good grace to give you the Kingdom."
      The universe wants you to be prosperous. In fact, you can't help many others if you are just scraping by. With more prosperity, you are able to have time and money to do good works.

• 8/6/2010 5:05 AM Share Trading wrote:
    Lovely thoughts! I could certainly use this - thanks for posting it for everyone to use.
    1. 9/6/2010 4:07 PM Hypnocoach Lisa wrote:
      You're welcome, Janet. Glad you enjoyed.
  • 12/29/2010 2:24 PM flowers montreal wrote:
    It's really prayer. It's great poem.
  • 5/5/2011 12:41 AM soin wrote:
    I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own blog now
  • 5/5/2011 5:56 AM valiejev wrote: